This weekend, I was so happy to spend my time with the boyfriend. He was nice enough to share his two striper with me that he caught on Norris Lake in Tennessee.
I jut found my favorite freshwater fish! We cooked it very simply on a grill pan.
1. Coat grill pan lightly with olive oil.
2. Heat to medium high heat.
3. Coat both sides of striper filets with salt, pepper, and chopped garlic, then place on grill pan.
4. Flip fish after 8 minutes, cook for 6 more minutes.
5. Remove from heat, and enjoy!
This was delicious.